Saturday, March 8, 2008

CONFESSION OF A HOSTEL GIRL

Hoiiiiiiiiiiii i thought my Saturday night was gg to be boring.
i met Glen at toa payoh cz he wanted to sell his cousin's phone then
went to Novena to wait for Dione. bought a pouch and pair of earring.
dione came and we went to united square and i bought a man's shirtt!
whoo i finally got it and its at 11.90 ohoh way cheaper than 49.90 right?!

then i received routine sms-es hahaha im so happy :)
happy like a popoto heehee
then they came to my house and we talked
im considering whether i should buy a house or continue to stay at hostel.
honestly, im sick of hostel and curfew.

shall i list out the advantage and disadvantage?

Advantage :
* i have no curfew
* i have a room on my own
* i feel like a rich girlll omg
* i dont need to worry that anyone will nag at me
* more freedom as nobody's watching me
* nobody says anything on what i do
* i can decorate my room as i desireeee

Disadvantage:
*i will have to clean the house myself
*i have to wash my clothes
*settle the bills and maintainance fee
*no guardian support
* i will have to change my address in immigration

but the thing is, my parents dont have that much to spend
you know, they need to manipulate the money instead of buying a dead asset.
i dont know but i understand the situation.
they aren't billionaire who can straight away transfer the amount of money to buy it.

i will talk to my grandfather, maybe. im sick of hostel

No comments: