Thursday, March 20, 2008

YoYo!

Huiemin's mom finally let her go out on sunday and its YAY! thankyouverymuch Huiemin's mommy!! (K) :) i feeeeel so exciteddd now! ohgodohgod.
I still havent passed the forget-about-chilli exam. so now im trying very hardddd! gogo candies gogo!! dont give upppppppppp!!! you know you can! he is too gay to be true

My diet is getting worser. Dont tell dione but i cheated alot. i ate half slice of cake cz dione caught me :( and i ate potato chips ytd haha shhhhhhhhhhhh!
oh and i drank a tiny little sip of coke haha then she went lecturing me on how much sugar a bottle of coke contains. drinking it means eating 10spoons of sugar and it isnt healthtyy yeahh i understand.

Nvm lah its for my own good. i need to thank god cz he sends me dione to open my eye about how unhealthty i have been. and now i felt fresher although i still forget how to write my chinese name. okay it becomes sometime now. not everytime.

i went home and sleep just now. called my tutor and said that i might have to reschedule the tuition time as i have stupid chinese lsp every month. eh i mean every week. then she said she might put me on saturday slot. i was like thinking what the hell? my saturday was meant for me to enjoy and relax. please dont tell me you are going to have tuition on saturday afternoon. hell-o? you mean more no life? YUCK thankyou but no.

somebody please, give me a slap! i dont know what kind of friend am i, but i feel very miserable. i dont know what im doing. and i cant tell anybody cz i was too scared or embarassed. its not that i dont trust them, but i just cant say it out. not for this matter. i feel very very very miserable. i didnt mean to do that but i dont know. i think she will find out sooner or later. but im rlyrlyrly miserable. what a bad friend i am :(

Mel Tan cut her fringe and it looks so bold. the fringe. and suddenly i dont feel like blogging anymore. one last thing. CTR bf kept staring at dione. dont think i dont notice

No comments: