Sunday, March 16, 2008

MY STUPID IRRITATING BROTHER IS SO ANNOYINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I FEEL LIKE KICKING HIS STUPID MOUTH TO STOP EATING MY THINGS FUCKK
he asked for money rudely and tell me who would want to give him urgh stupid annoying brother.
i think he better go back to indo i dont care i dont care i dont want to see his face
his result is vry bad and my mother had given him 2hrs of speech but you know what he is doing? playing game. if he wants to play, he can go back indo and play no need to waste my parents' money and i can have back my pocket money.
nobody will use my laptop and spoil it until virus came to attack as it becomes as slow as a snail. i feel like slapping himyou know. so irrittating. he is so stubborn.

no candies, no! you cant tell mommy! you know you can handle it yourself. calm down.
you will only add mom's burden by telling so, and what for waste money,time and energy to complain. its his own life and i swear, from now onwards im not going to care whatever he is doing.
But just one thing. dont blame me if he retains or whatsoever. its none of my business.
im tired to look after him. I cant even look after myself properly.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell you what, my guardian orders pizza for our dinner. rare occasion, uh!

No comments: