Monday, March 31, 2008

I have no single idea how to do the composition. i have done mine, yeah, but i think it sucks. i need to change the storyline. its out of point, degh! daddymiaaa, tell me how am i going to do my hws in 2 hrsss?? its like hell lots.

kay. if i can complain that i have no time completing my homeworks, then why am i sitting here blogging? so, who to blame? smart, myself. absolutely. argh argh argh my life has been so tight and squeezyyyy. i dont even have time to have my proper shower. everything has to be dont quick and fast. yucK! i thought of my storyline when i bathed, and i ended up putting the soap on my hair. omg candies pleaseeeeee! calm yourself downnnn! mommymia.

choir concert is in 2 days time and yay someone is comingggg hoho! someone. just someone. i tried on my gown just now and you know what?! omg, i cant fit into the bloody gownnnnn!! shitshit how am i going to lose 200pounds in 2 days?? ohgod onky miracle can make it happen.

3e2 has been missing PE lesson three weeks in a row. idk what happen to Mr Lee. i hope he is alright. :) & i can't take people with drastic moodswing. you know who. she can be so fun sometimes, so scary another time. grrr!

shitttttttyyy. GIVE ME BACK MY FREEDOMMMMMMM!!

No comments: