Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I DONT LOVE YOU LIKE I DID YTD

Hahaha can you imagine i'm actually listening to two songs now? at the same time? i'm going to scream soon cz one song is punk and the other one is acoustic. so you know how my head is going to bursttt!! (:

james chew had gone to HK this early in the morning very early. he still can help me to do the summary 3 hrs before his departure haha must thank him alot. now i'm done with english, i still have physics, cheena, geography and history. oh and mathematics.

ohoh have i told ya that i got the highest in geog?! *clap* i just looked through my report card ytd haha i've been keeping it in my file all this while and i just saw it ytd. i'm disappointed in my mathematics, both A and E. indeed, i am very disappointed. i never got a B for maths in my whole entire life, never an A2 as well.

okay you can't blame thoroughly cz i had stomach ache during my first test that's why i cant think so i failed. but i did quite well for the second test so my grade is pulled up. :)
candies is such a smart ass!

I am happy today i dont know why although its just start of the day but i have feeling that something good is going to happen (!!) am i refering to having a tuition with koko Vengky? no, absolutely something better.

maybe cat and fish are coming to my house. is moi house a zoo? why all the animals are coming? and if you see cat and fish? how can they click huh? i thought cat will always catch fish and eat it.? okay ima talking crappies haha. but this cat and fish are different,honeyy.! they talk walk behave like human whom you call Melissa and Dione haha

No comments: