Saturday, March 15, 2008

urgh its 1:52 noww i still can't sleep. omg i have chem test on tues and i havent study.
good job,candies!
i haven't do my cheena but hehe im too smart i asked bobby to help me.
heehee hope he does that (!!) or i will tell agnes. **
besides me, theres a few owl thats still online til now. and ima talking to Monica, Anita, Dione, Arwin, and Josh. aiyo my bf never online so sad lol :(

i dont think i have homework anymore besides cheena and physics
oh yeah dione and i decided to change Joon Kiat. but i will miss him lol

you know what, im very scared of being so close to someone.
i'm scared that if one day that someone will leave me, i will feel hurt. thats why its hard for me to socialize. but im working on it. dont worry :)

i just realise that this skin doesnt show my title so i dont bother to write the title alr. D:
this sunday will be our last lesson with JoonKiat. :( i dont know how to tell him
maybee i will leave it for dione to settle.

please someone please, tell me that school is not going to reopen soon
its too soon. too soon to be true

urgh im p i s s e d with tutors they think they have the knowledges they can do whatever they want. anyhow change time, anyhow can topic urgh i feel like slapping them.

and computer can you please cooperate with me and function better?

No comments: