Sunday, March 2, 2008

SELAMAT KASTARI, 47 , LIMPING MAN

melily tan told me that the terrorist was spotted along the toapayoh lor 1 main road which is just a stone throw away from my house. omg Mas Selamat was there. i wish i can see him and maybe take picture with him after that kill him HAHA.

i was darn scared when she told me Mas Selamat is ard here. i think i shouldn't call him Mas cz 'Mas' sounds like my husband haha. usually you call your husband : "Mas, Daddy, Darling, Honey, Laogong, AiAi, Love, Bei Lo?!, Papi, Akang, *name*, hubby, etc" Haha the bei lo thingy is funny and i laughed at it. :D

back to the topic.
i closed the curtain, locked the door, and off my light. and i am hiding in my blanket now. but i read it somewhere that he fled to Indo which make me even more afraid and he is actually an Indonesian. i keep on telling myself that there's nothing to be scared of but huh i dont know.
Selamat = Save. Pak Selamat = pak save
Save + Pak Save = totally save.

i hope the police can make a smarter move and secure the country. God, please bless Pak Selamat. don't let him harm anyone and don't let anyone harm him. give him a thought to change. i hope he will realised his wrongs and apologise to you. and im sure you will forgive him. save him and he will know he need you, God.

No comments: