Saturday, March 22, 2008

Moshi Moshi /_\

i just came back from Orchard. went there with Anita. omgomg its been like centuries since i last saw her. and surprisingly, i didnt shop alot today. she shopped, yes. alot. but its nothing for her la. omg such a rich girl she is.

went ard Orchard and omg my legs are so pain huh huh. she bought so many things im so jealous. i only bought bangles and hoho finally bought Mom's medicine. ohmy thank god i finally found it.!

&&& mommy is coming on April but too bad she can't watch the concert :( how i wish she could watch. but, yeah, with her presence, im pretty glad. (:

im going to lecture agn but if you dont wna see, you can just skip.
you know sometimes i kind of get annoyed when mom kept on pressurising me. be it on my studies or behaviour. she always wants me to study non-stop 24 hours and get good results. even i show her an approving result, she still wants more and she will give me 2 hrs lecture. but came to think of it, its all for my own good. she wont bother telling me to studies if she doesnt love me. she wont bother to call every night to check if she doesnt care. now, i always tell myslef to do whatever she says, cz i know its for my own good. and even if she scolds me, i will take it as a lesson. no doubt, but i love her. as much as winnie the pooh loves honey. SURGA ADA DI TELAPAK KAKI IBU. Mom i promis i wont disappoint you (L)


i think i failed my detox diet. i wont tell you what i ate. but i'm still on it. just not as strict anymore :) dione has company now. i cant wait for tmr you knoww. can't wait!!


my butt hurts. i dont know why. but if i sit down, it will feel very like, spicy. Haha i dont know how to describe but its excruciating. if i stand, im very lazy to sit, and once im sitted, i wont stand anymore. and now, since i havent bathe, i choose to stand. shall go bathe now. ouch, butt, what happen to you?


To buy list

shampoo
battery
toothpaste
Toothbrush
soap


i bet you thought it was shopping list but haha its still shopping list. just that different kind of stuff. anyone of you packed for camp? well, i did!

No comments: