Sunday, March 16, 2008

Oh hehe again and again im listening to two (song) at a time. ggrr omg my ears are going to explode real soon. i can feel you need me even if you are farawayy.!
dione, puh-lease! i dont like your ctr bf thankyou. i am just supporting youu ya!! just admit that you've fallen in love DONT BLUFF ME I CAN TELL! i dont care i dont care you like him. i say you like him.! you seemed so excited haha you can runaway but you cant hide. (!!)

hehe trebuchet yuck i dont like chilli anymore yuck yuck yuck oh i havent do my cheena you know. i have totally no ideaa bang! noone wants to help me :( i feel so sad and depressed haha. i think im mad i bet you dont get what im typing. tell me you dontttt!!! i need to leave the rest of the world behind.

my com are so stupid it keeps on restarting itself. haiyo! slap you lah, Pahoehoe.! (
oh did i tell you that my laptop has a name now? it is called Pahoehoe! Pahoehoe go! Pahoehoe go! Pahoehoe all the wayyyyy!!

i think ima mad haha nvm i will get normal as soon as i see Joon Kiat. wtf what am i talking?! oka basically this post is crap and crap. juat to kill my boredom la.

PS: im waiting for my macspicy dioneseah
PPS: im working on my cheena now
PPPS: hehe im PS-ing around
PPPPS: i havent bathe lol
PPPPPS: tmr is school day yuck!
PPPPPPS: you are one in a million
PPPPPPPS: those in colour are song lyrics
PPPPPPPPS: i forget to add the (song) at the start of the post hehe
PPPPPPPPS: PS day :)

No comments: