Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Okayyyyyy, i am being so smart being able to steal my laptop from my guardian. HAHA okay, no big deal. my usual job.
Tmr is camp. i dont know whether i am excited or miserable. who would enjoy a camp when i'm not in the right condition. girls, ya know what i mean. urgh. i aint looking forward to it. :(
My air-con broke down argh i'm so irritated nowww. :( i opened my window and fan but i dont feel good. you knowww i think of someone now. Monica, you know, kipas angin. HEHE.

I feel so irritated omg i am so irrtitated. whether is it with my aircon or sth else. yes, i got feeling that somthing is coming up. i dont know what but a r g h h
I am so bored noww can someone please entertain me? ohmy we arent in the right track, honeyy. you or me. either one. have to give way.

This is one thing that cheer me up abit. i actually talked to my long lost friend. ima so happy you know its beyond descriptionnnnn! okay yes, he changed alot but hey, we still can get along quite well. i mean, we still connect. when the whole world is changing, there's still someone who remains the same. It feels simply just so greattttttttt.!
I failed my history test. Congratulations, Candies!

&&& why am i feeling this wayyyyy. candies can you please stop itt. i know it might hurt my bestfriend but i couldnt help it. i know i shouldnt do that but i cant stopp. god, please tell me, what shall i do? i need your guidance. please, i dont want anyone to be hurted. besides, she aint strong. fragile girl.

Needa wake up at 530 tmr oh crap. sorry if this post is kind of emotional. but yeah, i don't feel like myself since ytdd. actually, i dont feel like myself since the year started. someone, just someone, give me your hand and guide me to the right path.
i aint moving backwards. whats done cant be undone. :(

No comments: