Friday, April 10, 2009

Funny

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA 
Okkkkkk i just remembered the SGEM week and they showed some funny sentences which made me burst into laughter!! 
Give you some example,

Buyer: Uncle, this fruit juice fresh or not?
Uncle: Yayaya this morning i squeeze myself one.

Son: Daddy can help me hang my towel?
Dad: Hang yourself la. 

Then just now during assembly Mr Boo showed us in the ppt slide a letter.

Dear Mom,
Hi, how is everybody doing? I'm fine. I hope everyone is in the well. 
Mom, I'm sorry. I've realised my mistakes. I've turned into a new leaf. 

Love, Andre.

Hilarious i laughed so loud. Sorry for the noise. And the part when Mr Boo said, "Don't argue with me!" But he actually pronounced it as 'arc' was damn funny omg i should practice this. 
Okay. I'm sinking hahaha don't put birds in my mouth and i'm still confusing.

No comments: