Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm back from shopping trip with Junia. Had so much fun with her! Talked to her about everything that have been bothering me and she rocks! She is probably in the airport now because her flight takes off at 11. Hope she has a safe journey to melb. Ahh miss her already.

I don't know how to put this, but things have been pretty weird and tense lately. I find it hard to pass days without thinking of...you. I don't know why I am thinking so much when I know you don't. I find it..unbearable. I don't know what I'm even holding on to. I forced myself to move on but its hard. I'm sorry for making you read this but I feel a little better. why can't I still accept this even after so long. I knew this is happening since last year but I refuse to forget.

Even sometimes when I'm studying, I come across something we've discussed before, and I lose my concentration. You don't even think about this at all and you've probably forgotten who am I. Why isn't letting go ever easy?

No comments: