Friday, April 17, 2009

My phone failed to log on to msn via ebuddy so I can't chat online at all whic is irritating bcz I needa check on Junia Kok who will be coming tmr yaay yaay g8!!! A day with my bestie! Ahh yes I know MYE is coming and geog test is on Mon. But who cares.

I am going to (try) finish up geog development and have a good time with Jun tmr. I am willing to sacrifice my geog test for her haha I mean, how often do we meet? And I miss her badly+i gotta meet mom's friend so yeah. Kill two birds with one stone then put it into my mouth (I hate blogging using my phone!!)

Okay g8 anyway I just came back home from AA. Well actually to be more specific, from a movie. Shall not elaborate more hahaha dione and I had a good time practising our smuggling skill.

I am tired and tuition with mr wong nxt friday yess bcz I keep cancelling every week due to my forever laziness. Ahh its okay midyear is coming anyway. Soooo I shall go and bathe and after that study intensively for geog. Here I come!!!

Ps: jek hui what's this week's chinese homework?

No comments: