Saturday, April 25, 2009

I wonder why, when others are making terrible noises screaming howling squealing on top of their voices, those security guards do nothing, make no comment, didn't ask which unit are they from, what's their name, what's their number and say 'oh so you are so and so'. See! This is what I say unfair. They suddenly turn deaf when others are making noise. Then they thought normal chattering is considered noisy and unacceptable and we should lower down our voice and if can, use hand signs and don't make anyyyyyyy noise at all. And the most irritating part, why can't I slap your face!! (Because I have manners not like you)

I still hate that annoying looking security guard and I see him guarding this building most of the time which pisses me off!! I hope I can write a letter to the management office and ask them to hire and better, less-annoying and if can, cuter security guard. If he's cute, at least I don't mind if he asked what's my unit number he he he.

So much for the security guards. I'll just be oblivious.

No comments: