Saturday, April 11, 2009

I feel so blessed for having such a great and wonderful mother. She understands me like no one ever did. I feel good talking to her, just about anything. My parents are the best thing that has ever happened to me. How can i not realise this until today. They are there all along. They are always there. Mom always knows when something's up with me. That's how great her love is to me. She's a Mom that comprises the role of friend. I've been close to Mom all along but i thought we were only mother and daughter. I didn't know Mom can be this amazing. I've never got as much love as i got from her. She's the best i ever had. How can that be someone else. No matter how good i am to my friends, they can never, never replace my mother. She's the last person I want to upset. 

I may have went through rough patches here and there. People come and go. I lost my friends and finally realise they were not as great as i thought. People laughed at my mistakes and condemned me. People threw nasty comments on me and often hurt my feelings. They don't care how i feel and sometimes treat me as invisible. 

But Mom, she has always been there. She never leaved me, although she's physically far from me. She has always been great but i never see that. She never once laughed at my mistakes. She taught me how to make this life worthwhile. She doesn't condemn me, she shows me how to correct my mistakes. She scolded me for my own good instead of using nasty languages and she hardly hurt my feeling. She just knows how to make me feel better while the rest of the world worsen my feeling. She treats me as her daughter all along. She always puts my needs before hers. She sacrificed her long-craved heels just to treat me for dinner to congratulate me for my achievements. Her love is never-ending and priceless.

My father made the best choice in his life by marrying a woman like my mother :)

No comments: