Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hey I'm sick this morning so I didn't go to school. My throat felt like going through a mini volcano eruption so its like burning in flames and magma. Really terrible that I sound like a white horse.

Speaking of white horses, I proudly announce that choir clinched SILVER omgomgomgomgomg I am so proud of the choir :) I felt quite worried because my throat was already bad and I had to sing or else my hard work will go to waste so yeppppp. Gosh the opera choir got GWH -.- but they deserve it la. Astina was quite disappointed cz her choir didn't reach their target but jia you!!!

I told ya I hate blogging with my phone haha I blog hopped just now and chanced upon people's blog and they're just damn disgusting, and uncool. Whatever its none of my business but I got vry disturbed yuck.

I went to mac with stef just now cz she didn't go to sch also. Hahaha yeaaah we went to study but my meds cause drowsiness so you know the following scene of my unglamness haha. We went home after we got chased out cz stef was also dying of sleep. Waiting for agnes to finish her oral.

Oka probably I shall start my revision yeayea. And now I'm stucked with this new habit of saying 'goodgoodgood' which is to me, annoying hahaha. Wendy is sick also haha I hope you get better soon! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah bye.

No comments: