Sunday, April 26, 2009

I've learned that, the friend that sticks with you when you're at the darkest phase in life, is the friend that you should cherish. No point keeping a fair-weathered friend that don't befriend you for who you are, but for what you have.

I've also learned that love, not time, heals all wounds. Love fights against all odds. Love yourself for who you are. Because you're unique, you're special. Think positively that love would come and knock your heart. Because you deserve better, and you're worth it. :)

Ps. I should say that to myself

You might be thinking why I am so mellow-dramatic and insprirational nowadays, but I think I learnt a lot about life. That life is too short to be someone else. That life is too short for dishonesty and betrayal. That life is too short for you to gain back the trust you lost. That life is too short for you to contemplate, because when you don't tell someone something that you would want to say, you might find its already too late, that you will never have the chance again. I think of sharing this because who knows people who are reading this is facing the same problem and maybe this can help.

I still remember you saying that everything in life deserves a second chance. You told me before that there's never 'too late'. You've taught me that everything is worth a second try :)

Does that mean moving on is also worth the second try?

No comments: