Friday, April 24, 2009

I completed quite something today which I am very proud of. I revised history on cold war, did two compos, emaths sthilda's mye paper1, amaths sthilda's mye paper1&2. And I think its quite good already pffft. But I have many which I gave up on.

I can't sleep. Chem spa in a few hours' time. Here in my blog, I promise myself to do my best and don't freak out. Relax and just do things one step at a time. Good. I still can't sleep.

I talked to Mom just now. Told her about my concern on my vastly deproving grades. I could tell she was relieved I finally wake up. ha ha yes but she said she's satisfied as long as I try my best and really work hard. I reckon its not too much to ask for :)

I still have a lot not revised and mye is less than two weeks so you probably know how dead I am now yesyes I shouldn't be blogging at this time. I should be...sleeping and rest. I forgot to take my medicines after dinner so I just took it. They are supposed to cause drowsiness but why don't I feel it. Anyway, ciao!

No comments: