Sunday, April 26, 2009

hey hey you you

I wish I'd start my revision earlier...

Anyway, today's my grandfather's birthday!! They were having sumptuous dinner back there and I'm jealous!! Ahh I'm studying like mad and they're enjoying their dinner. :( nvm I'll be able to join them as soon as this is over. Yessss look at the bright side!

My grands are coming to sg tmr I'm excited cz their arrival means $$ heheh. Mom gave me xtra $$ to spend @ msia. Yay!! I'm looking forward to meet them tmr but that means... I can't revise. Haizz come to think of it, I still have tonnes of work unrevised and I'm so dead.

Yeayea I should probably stop moaning and continue galloping right. Who cares la white horses also need to dissolve in the mist hahaha byebye I think I can manage this. Think of those fun I'll be having. The escape from studying! Yeayeayea I can do it!!

No comments: