Saturday, April 25, 2009

H
E
L
L
O
!!

Its saturday and I'm staying at home gaaaah. It feels weird because I usually go out on sat but then this weekend and the next and the next and the next next next next will be dedicated for non-stop revision and hardcore studying.

Teachers start to give school papers and worksheets I feel like puking on them haizz. Those stupid formulas and theories even spoke to me when I was bathing or sleeping. That's just gross.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily I already have plan for june holiday yaay yaay. That's sort of an escape from the hectic school schedule :O and since its confirmed, it sorta drive me to study and do well. What's more important than enjoying a vacation with a good grades? :P

Goood and I'm all up for good for revision. And to you people, happy revising!! We can do it!!!

No comments: