Saturday, April 18, 2009

Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid annoying annoying annoying annoying annoying SECURITY GUARD!
Why do you have to always spoil the fun? Shall I just stick an A3 size paper on my forehead and write 0415 Candies Sutanto. And pls don't come near me and stay withing 200metre away!!

How I wish you were a luohan fish. I would've sliced you to death. Sianzz what a long day ahead.

Sorry for this bit but I can't stand it.
It's been really really long since we talked. And I survived. Yeah of course I keep telling myself I survived but, it is hurtful to be in this kind of state. I know I can do nothing but to move on, but why is it sooo hard? Someone mentioned your name once and I think of it the whole day. Have you ever have this kind of feeling? It sucks. How I wish you were here. How I wish I don't miss you this much. How I wish you might read this and for once, understand my feeling. How I wish we never knew each other. But who has the power to authoritate fate?

No comments: