Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Copper can't react because its unreactive

A random thought: Tomorrow's 090909, i'm sure many people will commit into a relationship by tomorrow. Expected right. People will say, 'Our story starts on 090909 until forever when death tears us apart' HAHAHAHAHAH whut i just find it funny oh shit chipmunk's disturbed.Shhhh!

Okaaaaay that was just...out of boredom. Anyway, today's quite a productive day! I studied physics, did maths and chem. Oh my i know it's dry, i'm just talking about revision every now and then, but that's what i'm doing nowadays. I don't have anything to blog except for revision.
:( or you want me to make up some interesting life adventure? I'm pretty creative. I can just i just came back from rock-climbing, to Mt Everest and i just put Indonesia's flag at the peak and sing the national anthem there hahahahahaha. Or i can say....i just came back from Papua New Guinea, i made friend with some tribal people, and the leader of the tribe wanted me to marry him HAHAHAHAH okaaay this is getting nowhere i should stop before i burst out laughing!

>.< Aw cute face!
Okaaaay i spend my wholeeeeeeeeeeee day with SKJ and i'm bored of her hahahah. From yesterday manz. And we realised we can't not text each other for at least a day, and two days ago we tried, she said she didn't sms the whole day HAHAH. And we went to Marina Barrage to see some people that has so much free time flying kites, we were jealous (ok at least i was) and then went to studyyy and so yea i didn't do any 'XXX' stuff hahaha because i cancelled my tuition today.

And YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Its 090909 THE BIG DAY! Omg i expect ALL my 14 boyfriend to say 'today's our day!' and yea i'm gonna upgrade it to 20. 090909 eh, must have at least 20.

Please don't take that seriously hahahahahahahahahaha
Anyone ditembak? I'M SURE THERE ARE! I BET!
Ok this just shows that i'm jealous HAHHAHA

Mine will be 101010. Cooler. Yuck means next year i still single almost the whole year ah? Go die la/

No comments: