Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Play with my hair

Candies ; Wake me up when september ends says (9:52 PM):
can throw me some flamboyant phrases
V&Q.H&M ; oh no it's english says (9:53 PM):
let's see how bombastic i can go haha. give me some normal simple sentences
Candies ; Wake me up when september ends says (9:53 PM):
ok lets talk in sophisticated english
She's a bitch
V&Q.H&M ; oh no it's english says (9:53 PM):
she's a bee-yotch. lol

Hahaha valerie the cute hueimin for you.

Anyway, woke up really early today and i went to airport to send my friend back. He came last week but we hadn't meet so I forced myself to get my ass off my comfy bed and rushed to changi. We had a quick breakfast and then he went off. Its okay there'll be another meeting. I came back so quietly that i don't think chipmunk even realised i went and came back. Hahaha okaay i'm playing 'sophisticated english game' with quek. Its quite interesting

here's a good one.


Candies ; Wake me up when september ends says (10:14 PM):
hahaha
okok
now's my turn
Candies ; Wake me up when september ends says (10:15 PM):
Candies is a pretty girl
V&Q.H&M ; oh no it's english says (10:17 PM):
sheer ugliness of her face was enough to send even strongest of all men into a state of unconsciousness
how was that ?
hahahahha
Candies ; Wake me up when september ends says (10:18 PM):
GO DIE LA
V&Q.H&M ; oh no it's english says (10:19 PM):
THE SHEER BEAUTY OF HER FACE WAS ASTOUNDING. NEVER BEFORRE HAVE I SEEN SUCH A FLAWLESS COMPLEXION. THE WAY HER BUSHEL OF DRAK BROWN HAIR BILLOWED IN THE WIND BEHIND HER, THERE WAS ONLY ONE PERSON WHO COULD FIT SUCH A DESCRIPTION. THAT PERSON IS, CANDIES
BETTER? ahahahah

Oh man i love this

No comments: