Wednesday, September 16, 2009

make my heart thumps 7,8,9

Hey I just woke up from a real deep and sound sleep. And I'm still yawning hahaha ok I feel asleep with my hist textbook on my face so nw my nose's kinda deformed. Anyway, after tmr it'll be so called a phew since...hahaha I'll only be left w four moree papers. Hang in there!! And I'm gonna get my sleep during the weekend man I don't care. Wassup w me?! I just woke up -.-

Anywayy urm I wanted to join my big happy family for bali trip but I decided not, because only two nights eh, go for whut. Then yep furthermore anita's coming yay yay I'll be meeting her on wed, right after paper yo haha so excited alrd!!! Miss her uh.

Ohoh haha my papers were quite alright I guess. But I'm quite sure I won't do that well in physics or I might even fail because about half of the answers are hunches so yeah haha but then geog was quite okay I hope it will secure me an A ok I studied geog like mad, ask those who witnessed it, urm my room hahaha. But it was quite dumb cz I thot the paper would end at 1230 so I took my time but when I realised there's only 10 min left I almost screamed. Hahaha ok phew luckily I didn't.

So,,, tomorrow's history japan babyyyy haaha and cold war. Fidel castro. Love him so cute! And amaths I haven't touch ehhhehe.

And I think I shall stop complaining on how schoolwork and exams are burdening me because geography insights 4 tells me that more than half of the population in LDCs don't have adult literacy rate. To put it simpler, they don't get a chance to step into classrooms, get scolded by teachers, sleep in classes, and get to know what's the amazing thing about this world we're living in. Well I shall count myself lucky because I get the education many of them are willing to die for, yet I'm complaining. So, study hard and make a change for the world. No matter how small that change is, you'll learn from it! :)

Last one, urm I watched the news and it was said that the economic recession's over with many major corporates having a drastic increase in the market sales or smth like that I hope I get it right hahaha. And, why isn't there any more news on H1N1? U mean no moree? Like, the virus died? How?

Eh eh what u study for history ah?
Hahaha

No comments: