Saturday, September 12, 2009

Longan eh eh

Heyyaaa i was telling quek i'm hungry and hungry then haha when i turned around i saw a cup of fruit ice on my table and my guardian say, 'yours' i was like hehehehehehe saliva dripping and its damn nice :D yawyaw
Then ytd went dinner w Novi she bought me a packet a candies (hahaa me) she said 'cz u study then u like to eat eat' aww so sweet ^^

Candies ; www.beattysecondaryschool.net/moodle says (4:26 PM):
tell u a
story k
V&Q.H&M says (4:27 PM):
okay , haha. what story
Candies ; www.beattysecondaryschool.net/moodle says (4:27 PM):
in the
night i hear them talk coldest story ever told. some where far along this road,
he lost his soul to a woman so heartless.
V&Q.H&M says (4:28 PM):
you're an ass candies !
hahaha
While someone's on a happy date enjoying the time, i'm at home studying physics. Oh right a date with physics. Jealous much uh.
Ohoh excuse my ugly fat face.

No comments: