Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Don't Worry, Be Happy

I think its important to be happy when we live, if not, what's the point of living then? I try to be big-hearted and forgiving.

And Oliv, i'm really truly proud of you, for being so composed and tough. I admire it because i took it really hard when i was in your position. Remember what i tell you, that people come and go, and that your life doesn't stop just because everything's not the way it was anymore. You were there when i need you, and listening so patiently for whatever i've got to say. So now, its my turn to be your listening ear. Don't ask me why but i want to say i'm sorry. :)

you, you are so last week

"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”-- James Dean

No comments: