Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This is for you, my brother.


This boy can be a real pain in the ass. He can make me feel so angry because when i got angrier he got happier and he's good at giving excuses. He's really naughty he can do things that never cross my mind. He's so unbelievably playful that sometimes i didn't quite believe it we're siblings.

But above all his unruly self, he's a boy with a big heart. He's forgiving, and gentle. Sometimes so wise that i'm amazed at how grown up he already has. He does things that people don't expect him to, and is always full of surprises and well, nonsense.
He's lively and always the clown. People like to be around him. He has throngs of friend and very, very likeable. He's just like my father. He makes friend with everyone. Be it young or old. He is forever full of crap, and sometimes he makes me smile. He's such a great great brother. And come to think of it, i think i'm the worst sister in the whole entire world. He's always the one giving in.
He didn't say a word when my parents get unjust. Always so calm and lovable. Although sometimes annoying. I'm so touched by some of the things that he's done for me. When i was sick and i refused to take my medicine because it was downstairs and i was too lazy to take it myself, he went down to take it for me and force me to eat them. And when something happened to my brother he would get all panicked and worried. He's really a wonderful boy. He's never ashamed of bringing my small brother everywhere he goes when everybody else thought it was uncool. He didn't mind spending his saturday with my brother. Something that i can't afford to do.
Such a boy, doesn't deserve to be treated that way. He deserves a lot a lot better than that. Don't ever think of hurting or toying him. OVER MY DEAD BODY.
You're a great brother, Andrew.
and i love you

No comments: