Saturday, September 19, 2009

sin2A= 2sinAcosA

Picnic w Popeye's wife tomorrow yay yay we're gna have lotza fun fun fun!
It feels super good because, i get to catch up w her, and she's someone that i can tell almost everything to. And she owes me many stories (:
It also feels so good now because Anita is coming like, yay in the afternoon but i'll only meet her on wed but yay can't wait! And i miss her lahzz!
And it also feels good because today's papers were a breeze and yep hope i can score well.
Last but not least, i feel good because i'm crapping w Junia the hongkong girl hahaha *inside joke* and yepp she's in love he he he. Well, i'm genuinely happy for her.

And i miss my primary school classmates btw so random haha but yeah, some of them changed a lot esp the guys. Haha considering we used to play hide and seek every recess and our funny way to buy our food think about it, it was quite cute, how we would ran down so fast we could beat the speed of light, and tossing out money and say 'Uncle uncle one packet!! now!! ME FIRST!!' and the uncle will be like, 'haiya one by one la'. I still remember one packet of rice costed about Rp 3500. Hahaha and i used to think i can survive with Rp 10000 a day yep gullible eh? And i rmb hw we used to cheat during major exams and our subject teachers would be behind the invigilator giving us answers hahaha and we would stack up newspapers and foods so that the invigilator would sit down and we can cheat. We would use all sorts of sign language and eye contacts ahahha i miss primary school. Then we would all talk in hokkien even during lessons, and the teachers explained in hokkien and yep i would always get punished and stand in front then my teachers used 'Simon says..' to punish us. I wish i were back there! :( hahaha

Ok idk why i talked about my primary school friends. We should have our reunion soon! oh and also reunion with my kindergarten friends! Facebook rocks i tell you haha.


edited:
I'm sorry but i have to say this.
He is my brother and noone knows him better than I do. And you guys have no idea what he went through because of that...whatever. You guys, have no right. NO RIGHT AT ALL to judge him and talked bad about him because you don't know him. You mean you're actually so naive you believe just because she cried and complained about him. Don't you ever consider my brother's feeling? HUH? Do you know how much he likes her and he gets into freaking troubles with teachers, my mother, friends just because of her? And yet he's misunderstood this way? Don't you ever think that perhaps in a relationship there should be both taking and giving? Don't you think it needs sacrifices and honesty to make that work? I mean if you're that childish you shouldn't commit into a relationship even. I love my brother and please, find out the truth before staring like your eyeballs are gna pop out okay?

No comments: