Saturday, September 5, 2009

Flower blossoms at three pm

Well i know i just posted something moments ago but i just want to share something.

I am just amazed, so amazed at how mature and grown up some people are. How wise they are, and how they always, always are able to see things from the positive and bright sunny side. They appreciate life and always are living it to the fullest, taking every setbacks and challenges as a pathway to be a better person. I'm so bewildered at how their words impacted me so much, that they become my inspiration even though i don't know them well but deep in me, i know their words make sense. I'm amazed at how modest and unassuming they are, and yet they sound respectable and actually outstanding.

Life taught me how to be introspective and carefree, and just move on. And just to take things one step at a time, and to always, always believe that things happen for a reason. It taught me to be tolerant and compassionate, and that i can't please everybody in this world and sometimes, just to be a little selfish, and give myself something i deserve. And also, not to take anybody for granted, because people come and go, noone stays by my side forever. Not even my soulmate. I just have to count on myself and believe in myself. And sometimes I have to accept nasty remarks because that's how i learn and improve. And most importantly, cherish people that i love and i have, because we might not know what happen tomorrow and the next.

Of course, believe that sometimes letting go might be easier than holding on.

Well i think that's my definition of life. What's yours?

No comments: