Friday, September 11, 2009

Quickquick quek quek

I have tuition in half an hour's time :D I don't know why i'm looking forward to it weird eh. And worse i haven't learn those vocab she's going to test us later on. But nehmind. Oh i woke up really late today. I didnt know why i auto woke up at 10.24 then i felt quite awake but then i forced myself to sleep again hehehe then i just woke up ard almost 2.

I wasted my time reading story book, then i did my crappy personal recount which was completed in only 15 minutes hahaha i bet she's gonna go on fire ok shhh don't tell! Yea then now i'm moving on to industry.

Today's to do list:
geog industry and tourism
complete physics syllabus
revise organic chem
sleep :D

I'm planning to sleep early tonight. Need to adjust my biological clock. I dont want to end up suffering from insomnia on sunday :) i'm loving today already hahahaaha

Anyway i think to sum up this week's holiday, i spent everyday with stef except for today i'm hell damn bored of her hahaha. My holiday was productive, i studied and revised and improved hahaha. I'm getting the hang of everything...almost there. This week just zooms by and opposite-of-phew, prelim's there. I have to do well. no more disappointment like Mid Year. I will because i believe (:

Thank god i have you to go through this with me, every single day and night. :) Your support means a lot.

No comments: