Friday, September 11, 2009

Party like a pigstar

Hey i'm just done with revision haha finally some lists ticked off. My life's at its peak now i guess oh well i need to catch up with things and brush up with topics that i'm weak in. Unfortunately that's quite some bit so yes, i've been revising like some mad cow and for once i don't yearn for a break because i think i don't deserve it now. Maybe until this whole thing's over, i'll get my real life settled :) i know i can do this. I'll prove them wrong.

Before i know it everything will be over. There's one thing, one major thing that i need to do before i take off from Singapore. And then i can close 2009 properly. Phew this year's crazy. It felt just like yesterday Mom and I squeezed through the smelly crowds just to see the fireworks and we hugged each other when its 2009. Now...we're coming to the end of 2009. Almost.

Anyway, some updates. My family will be going to Bali the end of the month and I'm quite jealous but let's face it i have prelim and i'm not gonna say anything because i can do whatever i want after o level. At least until i get into school which idk where and when hahaha.

Sometimes i think i don't spend enough time with my father. Everytime i'm back in medan, he's away most of the time. Sometimes he went overseas for business trip or sometimes when he's in town, he'll be super busy. I really miss it when he'd come to my room and chased me to sleep with my mother because they just had a tiff, or when we'd watch football together, or when i laughed at him because he cried watching taiwan drama, or funny things like that. Everytime mom called me, they'll always be in my parents' room with my brother, and i feel a twinge of jealousy. Why are they together while i'm here alone. Well, then again, i have to accept the condition. oh and there's a lizard on the wall crawling. and its getting nearer to me!!

Today i learned to let things and people go.
Remember our wonderful memories, but please don't be afraid to make some more.
My life don't stop here. You may be the best, but you're not the only one.

Ps. One thing up on my calendar; school's starting on 14th of sept. which means prelim! YAY ftw

Ohhh and dek, don't get upset k. You deserve better :) you hensem sure many many pretty girls like you! don't get too carried away i love you dear.

No comments: