Tuesday, September 29, 2009

what goes around comes around

HUNGRY.
PISSED.
SLEEPY.
CONFUSED.
SAD?! (but why should i?)

I feel like Dora the Explorer. Webcamming with Joshua and he laughed at my fringe and called me candies the explorer. :( K fine i look like a nerd but whatever like dione has said, its o level year. But do you have to be so direct, Joshua?? And btw he's accepted in Uni in Aussie he didn't want to tell me which one. Hmm so secretive uh.

I need to gain back my motivation to study and open the textbook. Subject to buck up on, Physics (*****), Amaths (***), Geog esp human (**), Chemistry (****), English (*****) and that's basically almost all hahaha whatever. I still have time.

But i still can't quite decide on where i'll be going after beatty. I mean, i never put much thought into this and now then i realised how close it is to graduation day. I'm going to miss beatty. Maybe i shall discuss this further with my parents? I shall see.

OH AND BTW, my uncle's here so i won't be going for night study(again) because i'll be having dinner with them tmr. :)

shall hit those books now.

No comments: