Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wth I'm so pissed. I feel like slapping and throwing just about everything. I can't concentrate studying. The tv is so loud outside and they are laughing like idk what. This is so not a condusive place to study. And when I go other place to study they thought I go to play and yadayada. And idk what to say also later they say some stupid things again. :(

And u knw wht, dinner sucked. In fact, recently the food sucks. I was like, wth so I only get to eat potato and some funny looking vege and toufu for dinner? And yet when I eat outside they told mom I never eat home and blablabla whatever u can think of.

I shall get back to physics and do my english tuition hw. Idk why I'm doing english when there's still lots to do for maths.

I shall go and die.

No comments: