Monday, July 21, 2008

and now i pronounce you husband and wife

First and for most, i wanna thank backside for the help. thankyou horrrr haha you always help me :) This is the second time liaozzzz. you even come earlier haha (i know he won't read this but yeah saving me from e tan deserves a couple of thankyou.)

okayyy today kinda sucky bcz i woke up late so i was rushing like a mad cow. omgzzzz why does every monday have to be like this?!?!?! then went to school with emily. yeah then yeah lorr like that.

I was so crazy during moving monday omgyzzzzzzz hahaha mantou mel and dony know why :) not only that i even hugged brenda ohohhhhh i was so head over heels. then physics spa. omg that's the best. mel and i was like screaming and haha so funny laaah.

then geography we made ring. its so nice i kept wearing it but i lost it. so saddddd :( aby made it for me. i love the ring somemore got diamond then so nice :) so sad i lost it.

I love today's weather ohohohohoh so goooooood it rained. i always love rainy days and rainy days make me think of sth. :) rain.rain.rain.rain.rain.rain.rain. HUJAN.
today's dexian's last lesson with us. i think. :( so sad, another separation. that time Mr.Goh, now Mr. Lim. :( remind me of Joon Kiat.

OKAY I HAVE STH TO ANNOUNCEEEEE!
i've changed back my picture to the cute one with pepper :)
i've created back the special folder :))
I've write everything all over again. His name, everywhere. :D
I've changed back my surname to *something* (K)

That's pepper. I can change my surname like every 5 minutes. and we got married just now. rmb the ring?! that's for our marriage. (K)(L) omggggggggggggg my heart is weak now.

PS: pepper so cutee!
PPS: pepper is so cutee!
PPPS: omgg pepper so cutee!
PPPPS: omg can't tahan luh so cuteeeee

No comments: