Sunday, July 6, 2008

I am going out later @ 1pm to meet Anita. Frankly speaking, i don't feel like going out and i don't feel like bathing. But because she's been pleading and we haven't meet for quite sometimes.I feel very guilty, going out everyday and abandoning my studies. I haven't study my Binomial and have not yet to complete homeworks. I just want to slap myself. I shouldn't be this free. I have to keep myself busy. Okay so here's the plan for the day.

I am going out @ 1pm.
Then I will try to be back by 6. promiseeee promise
I will go to gym later if my feet are not swolen haha. If not then i study Binomial. oh, being tuitionless i feel quite pessimistic. so i hope i can strive harder. I bet every single soul in sec three express is sinking themselves into Amaths textbook. esp dione. I haven't heard of her. Dione where are you.

Okay then at night i will produce an amazingly done personal recount with excellent storyline. but i need backside's help. so yeah.

I just finished tuition and somebody is using the toilet now omgggggggggg so long. I wonder what she's doing inside. Its alrd 15 minutes and i still can't hear the shower. I think i shall go peep at what she's doing. but no matter how long she takes to bath, she's still smelly haha. & i am getting used to that smell.haha

No comments: