Monday, July 14, 2008

Father And Mother, I Love You

Thankyou Quek HuieMin for the squishyyyyyy! I love you so much la :]
Thankyou everybody else who have been so kind to me listening about my problems. Honey, Olivia, Stef, Mantou, HueiMin, Noviana, Joshua, Frerry,Ben and (i can't tell you who hehe). You guys had been real g8! esp Honey, thanks for sheding my tears you're the best :):):) i know who i can rely on, now.

Today i shitted approx 7 times. Two times during class bonding, one time during lesson, two times at tpy central, one time at downstairs toilet, and i just came back from the toilet. The flush is fixed so i didn't really had difficult times in there. I can't stop farting omg. someone please just stop me from farting. STOPPPPPP!

My god mommy called when i was in the toilet and she actually knew that i was farting cz she said it was so loud HAHAHA she is very cute omjee i miss her so much mommy daddy brother akong ahma etcc. I miss you guys so much. Esp my cousins. My fun-time cousins.

I was writing on my table during Emaths LSP. I wrote, I miss my father. Papa. fu qing de ai. Omg and i teared. Cz Mrs Chan showed us a video on how much love a father can have towards his daughter and i suddenly think of my father. I miss him so much. Actually we don't really have much time together, since he's always busy and he goes overseas frequently. I rmbed how fun it was, watching football with him. Daddy wo ai ni. And Mommy too.

I wrote something in chinese telling myself how much i miss my family there and i'm here alone. Oh its raining now. The sky is probably crying for me. It made me feel worse. Today sucks. And i know sth about pepper from mel.

My life is getting from sucker to suckest. Suck it up.
(omg i fart again)

No comments: