Saturday, July 26, 2008

I just finished hell tuition omggggg. HAHA the tuition was hilarious!

Okay Stef was so noisy ytd you knowwwww. She talked to whoever was online ytd and we just like snatching the computer from each other cz she's using my name!! PENCEMARAN NAMA BAIK! hahaha yeah then she played with my alarm clock omgggg so noisyyyy i can't concentrate chatting. -.- let me think of sth else. Oh she forced me to sleep first cz she was scared the she'll sleep talk and i will hear all her secrets(like i dono).

Its so fun having someone to sleep with you, i have been sleeping alone all this while. We talked with each other only with night light switched on. And in the midst of talking, i was dreaming of pepper's face :) so cutee!!! (squeezing my face like i always do) HAHA. i hope she can stay here like, every night. I don't mind her noisiness.

Then this morning i woke up, she's gone. I was so scared she got caught by my guardian or sth haiyooooo then she's fine la. At least she's no more homeless.

Where's pepper i miss him. Its like, 24 hours ago. :(

__________________________________________________________________________

No comments: