Sunday, July 13, 2008

F U C K

I thought i've found my happiness. but i'm wrong.
I thought everything will change to be brighter, but i'm wrong
I thought i will have everything under control, but i'm wrong.
I thought the situation will turn out amazing, but i'm wrong.

Am i that dislikable that even someone that i've never talked to can dislike me? What did i do to you that makes you think i'm an irritating person? What makes you think that i'm such a bitch? What makes you have to right to judge me WITHOUT knowing who am i? What makes you think so HUH?

Don't I deserve a little bit happiness? A little bit appreciation? A little bit respect? Why must everyone dislike me? I just don't understand you people's way of thinking. Which part of me shows that i'm annoying? Which part of me makes me so disliked? I'm tired of all that unreasonable humiliating remarks.

I always feel very left out, out of the circle, unappreciated. You don't even know me, hello, our conversation is "Hello, byebye". That's the most. Full stop. And there you are, judging me like you know me the best. Why not you just say it out, why you dislike, or should i say hate me, that much? I didn't even touch a single strand of your hair.

Maybe you're the true bitch. anw, thankyou so much Honey you've made me realise. And i post this just simply throwing all my anger and not to do sth stupid. Don't get the wrong idea. I don't care if you care cz i know you just don't care.

No comments: