Wednesday, July 9, 2008

chanchongchua.

I totally screwed Binomial my love haha thankyou. (:

I went to gym just now and exercised alot. feel so sleepy now but you, anything la.
Thenthenthen sth rly funny happened and yeah haha i still can't stop laughing. omg.
Dione actually idk pepper's surname just anyhow guess. i think its wrong but better lah wrong also nvrmind. pepper <3

I think i'm moving up like, tmr or friday i dont know. (i thought it was pepper, but it wasn't)
OO rehearsal was boring like helllllllllll. and i hate him even more now. so egoistic. like the whole world is his. and he thinks he's the cutest person on earth. ew.

idk what to blog about except that more tests are coming up and i still sleep in class like noone's business. okay, its actually noone's business. its mine. i can't continue sleeping in class. that's bad. and they may just catch me one day.

PEPPER!! yay yay yay yay(!!)

No comments: