Sunday, July 27, 2008

Yay i'm back from jamming with daughtry! They rocked the amenian street manzz (K)
Loveee his sexy voice and heart their songs!
Dione took millions of picture and video but i'm not gna upload it today.
Maybe tmr or sth yay yay!

Haha w8 my phone rings.
From mom. She can't stop worrying until i reach my doorstep. That's mom.
Anws, the concert was great (!!) except for tall peoples standing in front of us so we can't see a thing. Only their head, and swinging arms. If only i were taller...

You know hehe, the concert was so noisy and the music was so loud and hehe i actually farted a few times. and it was loud. but nobody could hear. but maybe they could smell. ahaha whatever lah they also don't know. who ask them stand ard me. :)

Shit! i haven't do history homeworkkkk great job.
I'm gonna chionggggggggggggggggggg


Why are you being so cold these days?
I dont understand you,

No comments: