Saturday, July 5, 2008

Kembali dalam dekap tanganmu

I'm done with tranferring. I tranferred thousands of songs from my friend's mp3 to my laptop. I'm only half done but whatever. I shall continue tomorrow.

I haven't study for Wednesday Amaths Test. Like, seriously i am asking for a fail. I don't understand Binomial. And my stupid tutor went to HK. so i'm like now, tuitionless. I just remembered that Dione and I have Dexian on Monday. I think i can ask Dexian to help me for my amaths. Yes yes but he's not picking up my phone.

Oh, listen to this song Terima Kasih Cinta by Afgan, Indossss. omggg so true and so, deep and meaningful. :) i love it. omgg i'm listening to it. and can't stop omg-ing. Btw, it means, thank you love. yay

Thankyou Agnes for the companion. and we watched Hancock or what i forget. Quite nice luh. And tmr is spree with Anita hoho. Have been missing her. :)

I haven't bathe and finally Inspiron is healthy thanks!
I think i shall go bathe now. scrubyyyy.!

Terima kasih cinta, untuk segalanya

No comments: