Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hula, i took the shortest bathe in my whole entire life, cz i bathed at the public toilet. Yeah i know its pathetic but my toilet is always with problem(s). Haha i hope they fix it by tmr cz i dont want to go down early in the morning to bathe.

Eheheheh, forget to tell you, my pink and blonde hair dropped out. Actually not drop out, but dione pulled it out. It was painful but ah, finally. I'm thinking of perming my hair and i told Mom abt it. She immediately disagree cz she said i will look twenty thousand years older haha. I'm imagining myself in a curly wurly long hair. Wow, i think i look like Ronald McDonald. Yeah, put the red lipstick up and ahaha clone. omg.

I'm super. There's geog test tmr and i'm still at the first page of chapter 4. wish me luck. god bless me.

No comments: