Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just came back and i'm so tired. i have tuition later and i don't feel like doing my tuition hw. I want to slap myselffffffff. i'm so so so sleepy now.

Okay, today school was stoopit. Cz there were no assembly. I like assembly haha you know why. cz i can get out of class. Mr.Ng is petty today. And he indirectly asked us to forget about Mr.Goh. Thankyou but i never will. who is he to ask us to forget about Mr.Goh? He's such a nice teacher, maybe he's jealous. waleow.

Then aft school went to LongJohnSilver, wanted to pass Agnes the book, but she forget!!!!!!! wasted :( I did like, three embarassing scenes today. Stef witnessed them all. then went home and i can't stop farting. Don't choke or anything if you're eating. Who ask you eat and read my blog. Wow i have a good farting skill. I can make different sounds and different volumes. HAHAHA :P byeee

No comments: