Thursday, July 24, 2008

Death. I rly don't want to think of it but yeah it will come one day, eventually. I was talking to backside about death and he said he didn't care. I know exactly how it feels when you lost someone you really love. esp someone you can't live without. Maybe he didn't experience it before so he didn't care but for me, i just can't.

I miss my grandma. I really miss her alot. I wish i can dream of her and tell her how much i love her. I didn't have a chance to tell her that. She still doesn't know how much i love her. It's nearly been a year but i still feel guilty cz i wasn't there when she exhaled her last breath. How i wish she's still alive. She will sing all the hokkien songs, tell me stories, hold my hands tight. i miss her so much. I rly do. :(

________________________________________________________________________

No comments: