Sunday, July 20, 2008

Yay i finished tuition just now yay! HAHAA idk why i'm so happy now yayy! just yay lah.
ONE IMPORTANT UPDATE! (yay!)
I've tried to get over him and i think i kinda succeed! (well, at least that's what i think)

Yay! I've changed all my passwords (haha)
Double Yay!! I've changed my desktop background (i know its cute but that's one wayy HAHA)
Triple Yay!!! I've deleted/thrown/torn/erased his name in everywhere i wrote it.
Whatever Yay!!!! I've deleted that folder in my laptop and now its gone(!!)
But what i can't resist is that, all the photosss OMG. i still can't press DELETE.
NVM, man man lai. Yey i'm accomplishing my mission (yay!)

So yeah you know that letter(s), its in my dustbin now.
You know my school diary, its full of liquid paper now.
Yeah you know all the songs, it's in its supposed-to-be place now.
And you know i've changed my surname too! Now i'm back to Candies Sutanto (yay!)

HAHAHAHA i know i still can't accept the reality but sooner or later i'll thank myself for doing this. and thanks Novi for the supports!

byebye, pepper!

No comments: