Friday, July 4, 2008

a feeling this strong

Honey, i still can't forget about yesterday's coincident meeting.
Well, what a good start for a post,huh?

I thought today was going to be short since lessons end @ 12.30 but ah, not as i expected.
During English lesson, Ms Tan talked about old people being sick and wanting to die and felt that their life was meaningless. That was exactly what my grandmother felt. She was a person who would fight for her life no matter how much pain her body was attacking her. But that time, she just gave up. It's been half a year without grandma. And i felt empty. Usually when i go back to Medan, i will always visit her, but this June Holiday, i have no grandmother to visit. I feel sad. No, more than just sad

Ms Chua or Mrs Chan was late for class and instead of apologising, she scolded us. Isn't that her trademark? Then Ng TC's class was quite fast today. Mr Goh was nowhere to be seen. or was i dreaming i dono. Going to miss him when he leave.

I dont know what's up with pepper ytd and today. He actually brought my mood down but i still couldn't help it la hehe. Huei Min will kill me if she knows that i'm still indecisive. I found something funny abt him. One second he will be the nicest person on earth, the other second he will turned irritated. Which irritates me.

Went SPA aft school and we did the electriticy thingy. Quite troublesome as the voltmeter and ammeter kept turning back to zero-oh. and i got the gradient wrongly at first. so FFV laughed at me. thankyouverymuch for the support huh.
I wonder how Shahnas was doing with the podcast.

I was supposed to go Chinatown to get my laptop done and healthy, but i was just too sleepy and tired and weary so i went to sleep and i had the precious moments of sleeping.

w8 a moment i wna get honeydeww yumm
ah its finished.

I need to get myself decided. Is it this/that/this/that? HueiMin, help me!

No comments: