Monday, July 28, 2008

Apparently, i can't upload the photos up cz its too big in size and stoopitzz blogger just can't seem to accept the sexy photos of daughtry! irritating so i have to resize the thing but i'm always so lazy so yeah maybe ten years later. right. right. right. okay.

School was 'like that lor' haha again, i slept alot idk why. maybe i dont have the motivation alrd. He's always like, my reason to whateverzz. Okay so his name is still like, ****** LOVE in my contact list. How's that? I bet its not gonna work.

ARGH. dexian just called and tuition today is cancelled. wthhhhhhh. -.-

Candies: so can you come like, tmr or wed? cz we have tests.
dexian: err but i'm giving you tuition not for tests, but you're working towards your o level right
candies: okay(??) but we need tuition for this coming tests
dexian: to tell you the truth, from monday to thrusday, i cannot

Tell me, what is he trying to say?! stupidddddddd i hate him. he anyhow change my tuition to saturday. doesn't he know that saturday is veryyyy precious for me?!?!?! asshole. Slap him hundred times. suckass./ wthh.

Ohohohohoh, again, i woke up late today. what's the matter with mondays?! I always wake up late on monday. This is the third monday i wake up late. And what's the matter with my alarm clock? i remembered clearly that i set the time and turned it on. but when i woke up just now, it's off. Did some ghosts or spirits just came and turn it off? funny.

Hey tard, don't think you're so handsome and i like you. Thanks huh but only idiot can like you. And what's with the shouting? I don't know you hello did we even talk before?! Don't act cute. Because the word 'cute' is a big cross for you. Take that/

No comments: