Sunday, July 13, 2008

I woke up this morning vomitting non-stop. feeling so unwell and yeah the toilet bowl is not functioning so imagine how bitter my life was, trying to wash all the disgusting vomits away and it stinks, trust me. i didn't know that the flush was missing so i just puke down there. HAHA anyone who went inside will came out coughing.

Okay so had chinese tuition now and i stayed outside but it gets too hot and i couldn't stand it so i came in. tuition with dexian is cancelled. i was trying to do emaths but you know what,?! i don't understand a single shit abt POC. okay i mean i did learn before, but you know me luh, i forget everything. wang guang guang.

I've got so much to catch up with. Chinese hw not completed, emaths ws and tys, i only do the first qnt. i gave up. seriously its tough for me. my god i need tuition teacher, immediately! thenthen i was studying geography and it got too hard i didn't understand. i think i shall change my study habit. be more serious. i've been telling myself these but i just can't change. maybe the environment here can change me.

Ohyeah i vowed to brenda ytd that i wont talk abt pepper anymore. that's hard but i know i can. no more peeping, no more ohheissocute, no more talking, no more chatting/text/call/whatever.
byebye pepper.

No comments: