Monday, July 14, 2008

Hello, phone charger does not have its own feet to walk around and hide in the toilet. and no one else was around okay. And don't pretend to be sleeping while you're not okay. You think i don't know all your tricks huh. Shutting up my alarm so i will be late for school, take your longest bloody time in the toilet, and what else next huh? I tried to be so nice to you lah wahlau you still like that to me.

I seriously don't understand why you don't like me but whatever, after so much talks, i've gathered myself and i am not going to care on what you're doing. Do your own stuff, but don't disturb mine. I'd prefer to stay with that smelly girl than you. At least she doesn't hide my charger. Oh god, please lengthen my patience line or else i will just swallow her up.

Don't think i'm younger than you i'm scared of you. oh well yeah i was so sad when i know that you don't like me when i was only the like, the most 24 hours. You are not even in your room the whole entire day and you don't even sleep here. What are you trying to tell me? Why not tell me straight?

I am sick of having a disconnected roomates. I am sick of troubling my guardian. I am sick of her remarks saying what i'm egoist and i can't mix with any soul. I'd really like to have a roomate whom i can share with, talk to or anything, or at least she doesn't hate me.
I am a failure in being a good roomate.

You think i don't know? You're wrong. I don't even care if you're ever reading this.

No comments: