Tuesday, July 1, 2008

sial sial sial

I think, today is the shitiest day i've ever had.
So after choir i flew to Chinatown to get my laptop, and when i reach there thinking that it will be alright, the person told me that whatever the memory RAM is spoilt so now i left with 1GB. now now now, i have to go back again and buy the other RAM which costed 80bucks or something. fuck

That's not all. I flew there with a cab which costed me $12.55 and well, that was reasonable. But when i went home, i choosed to take cab cz i was scared that evel guardian will question me. so when i was in the cab, i saw 143 approaching. i told myself that i will reach earlier that 143. but unfortunately enough,there was traffic jam jam jam so i reach like so late and it costed bloody $22.55. whadehell if you total up that i can buy some other nice things hur and my guardian didn't even scold me she still offered me dinner. Agagagag!

So yeah i have to go back to that place again. mygod. i was praying that that will be the last time i will go there, but my wish doesn't come true. i can't possibly go there tmr cz i have choir which is sickening. i'm trying to make it on thrus but i have tuition hope my tutor understands me if not she will get fired haha.

I cancelled gym today since i got so exhausted just now i felt like fainting but thankgodness i didn't. i don't feel quite well today that's whyyyy.
Now my laptop is as slow as turtle i can't stand it.

This Inspiron is even worse than my Pahoehoe la. i never bring pahoehoe to any computer hospital. but this inspiron thingy? i bought this in less than a month okayyyyyyyy! DELL sucks.

No comments: